DJ Electric Eddie
Audionetworks is delighted to be adding a brilliant ex 2fm Party DJ, who specializes in crowd-pleasing, to the books:
DJ Electric Eddie – a full-time DJ, who can add the Wow Factor to every and any Party!
Eddie has been a DJ on behalf of both Corporate and Wedding Clients, here in Ireland and also abroad for over 25years. Booking this Unique DJ for hire in Ireland for your event promises a music catalog second to none!
As well as enjoying success as a Radio DJ, Electric Eddie is most certainly not a stranger to the Wedding and Corporate Party-Scene and knows exactly how to suit his music choices to the crowd he has in front of him.
Deservedly he has long been a BIG HIT amongst Corporate and Wedding Entertainment – making a name for himself within and also outside of the circuit.
+353-1-201-3660 / [email protected]
With DJ Electric Eddie you are sure to have your party guests on the dance floor from start to finish, promising besides professionalism, laughter, fantastic music, and a lot of fun!
It is certainly worth mentioning that he, in 1988, brought Karaoke to Ireland with its launch at the Merrion Inn D.4 – The Late Late Show and Gay Byrne LIVE from the Merrion Inn and the rest as they say is history.
Recent credits include:
- DJ/MC Crowne Plaza Dublin Christmas 2010-2014. Mansion House Christmas 2
- Radio Nova as the Stations Roving reporter – where anything could happen
- 2FM ‘eye in the sky’ presenter as DJ Electric Eddie
- 2FM/ RTE 2 BeatBox Presenter – Sunday Morning Chart Hits TV show
- 2FM Beat on the Street Roadshow M.C that toured the country for 10 years +
- Q102 Street team manager
- Q102 Presenter of Saturday Show
- Q102 Street guy for Breakfast Show
- Christmas FM Morning Show
- M.C at hundreds of events for clients, such as Covidien, Dell EY, Linkedin – to mention a few..
DJ Electric Eddie Gallery
For bookings please call Audionetworks on +353-1-201-3660 or email us via our Contact Form!
Book and find Alternative DJ ideas click here.
- Streamed Zoom Style performances
- Virtual Entertainment ideas
- Traditional Irish Ceremony Music
- Instrumental or Vocal style Drinks reception Music
- After Dinner Entertainment
- Late Night Session Style for Bars, Clubs, or Midnight performances in the residence bar after the wedding
- Day 2 Wedding Party Entertainment