The Glitterbugs Band has been wowing Irish audiences with an energy and passion that has kept them at the very top of their game for many years now. By now, they have a proven track record, as one of Ireland’s most enduring and entertaining live acts for both corporate events and weddings. Enjoying 18 years of continual success, this party band has played thousands of incredible shows all over the country.
In their latest video, you can enjoy some of what the band gets up to in a real live event. 2018 takes the Glitterbugs live formula to an all-new and exciting level. Looking for the perfect corporate entertainment idea? Don’t just take our word for it, come and see the Glitterbugs for yourself, because you’re guaranteed a night of fun, excitement, and great music!
Glitterbugs Band – Media
Glitterbugs Band – Playlists
- 500 Miles - The Proclaimers
- All These Things I Have Done – The Killers
- Amarillo - Tony Christie
- Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
- Bang Bang – Jessie J
- Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
- Blame It On The Boogie - Jackson Five
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Burn - Ellie Goulding
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You - Frankie Valli
- Chandlier – Sia
- Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
- Crazy In Love - Beyonce
- Crocodile Rock - Elton John
- Dancin’ Queen - ABBA
- Daydream Believer - The Monkeys
- Disco Inferno - The Trammps
- Does Your Mother Know – Abba
- Don’t Stop Believing - Journey
- Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
- Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash
- Footloose - Kenny Loggins
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
- Good Lookin Woman - Joe Dolan
- Great Balls Of Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- Hard Days Night - The Beatles
- Hey Ya – Outcast
- Higher & Higher - Jackie Wilson
- I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Chiefs
- I Saw You Standing There - The Beatles
- I Want You Back - Jackson Five
- I’m A Believer - The Monkeys
- I'm So Excited - The Pointer Sisters
- Isn’t She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
- It's Raining Men - Geri Halliwell
- I've Got A Feelin - Black Eyed Peas
- Jailhouse Rock - Elvis Presley
- Jump - Van Halen
- Killing In The Name Of - Rage Against The Machine
- Livin On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
- Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
- Love Is In The Air - John Paul Young
- Lovely Day - Bill Withers
- Mama Mia - ABBA
- Man I Feel Like A Woman - Shania Twain
- Mr. Brightside - The Killers
- My Hero - The Foo Fighters
- New York Empire State Of Mind - Alicia Keys
- Nine To Five – Dolly Parton
- Oh What A Night - The Four Seasons
- Paradise City - Guns n Roses
- Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison
- Proud Mary - Tina Turner
- Purple Rain - Prince
- Rebel Yell - Billy Idol
- Ride On Time - Black Box
- Rock Around The Clock – Bill Haley & The Comets
- Run To You - Brian Adams
- Runaway – Bruno Mars
- Rythym Is A Dancer - Snap
- Save The Last Dance For Me - Micheal Buble
- Seven Nations Army - The White Stripes
- Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
- Shut Up And Dance With Me - Fun
- Simply The Best - Tina Turner
- Stayin’ Alive - The BeeGees
- Summer Of 69 - Brian Adams
- Sweet Child Of Mine - Guns n Roses
- Sweet Dreams - The Eurythmics
- Teen Spirit - Nirvana
- That’s Amore - Dean Martin
- The Final Countdown - Europe
- The Galway Girl – Mundy
- The Time Warp - Rocky Horror Show
- Thunderstruck - AC/DC
- Tutti Frutti - Little Richard
- Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- Video Killed The Radio Star - Presidents Of The USA
- Waterloo – ABBA
- We Are Family - Sister Sledge
- Where The Streets Have No Name – U2
- You Can't Hurry Love - The Supremes
- You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
- You To Me Are Everything - The Real Thing
- BLAME IT ON
- GIRLS JUST WANNA
- DAYDREAM BELIEVER
- DANCIN QUEEN
- NINE TO FIVE
- THAT’S AMORE
- FOLSOM PRISON BLUES
- BUILD ME UP
- Oh What A Night
- I’M SO EXCITED
- MAMA MIA
- IT'S RAINING MEN
- SIMPLY THE BEST
David and Rachel
Rachel and I just wanted to say a massive thank you for the band's performance last Friday. I can honestly say that the band made the wedding for us. So many people said it to us that it was the best band they've ever seen at a wedding.
The entrance, the energy, the sound, the interaction, everything...it was just fantastic.
Feel free to use that as a testimonial if you want. I don't really use Facebook but Rachel does so I'll get her to post something on your Facebook page too.
Matt & Joanne
Thanks for a great night, you guys were brilliant. We had a very positive reaction from everybody. They're all talking about ye. If anyone asks ill pass on your e-mail to them.
No we dont have a facebook page set up, we havent seen too many photos to be honest. Most of what our friends put up are crappy iPhone pictures. We're still waiting on a few people with some decent photos.
Anyway, thanks again, best of luck in the future!
Sharon and Kevin
I can’t even begin to describe the feedback we’ve been getting from our guests. They absolutely loved ye. There was a couple there who had ye for their wedding a few years ago and they thought you were even better than before!!
Your new female member went down a treat aswell 😉
I’ve also been asked to ask you if you have any gigs coming up in Galway as they want to see you again.
There are a few pictures floating about on facebook, do you have a facebook page? I’ve been looking and can’t see you?
I have never danced so much in my life and you absolutely made my night J
Thanks so much John to you and the other members
Just wanted to come back to you and thank you for a fantastic performance!
Our guests are still talking about yee! and the fact that everyone was absolutely knackered from dancing to yee that they had no energy left for the disco after!
Yee obviously don't, but if yee need any wedding references or anything please feel free to give me name and email address out!
Once again thanks a million for everything you helped with on the lead up to the wedding and again on the night itself.
hope to see yee in the Old Oak soon!
Maritta & James
Just dropping a quick email to say thanks a million to you and the band for the amazing show you put on for our wedding day!! Seriously – it was just so much fun! – they were TOP CLASS. Every single guest and the staff at the hotel came up to us to say that the band were ‘deadly’, ‘brilliant’, ‘great craic’ and ‘the best band they’ve ever seen at a wedding’ – and I totally agree. Even my Aunt – who is a 73 year old nun refused to go to bed until the band were over!! The only complaint I would is the sore feet the next day from all the dancing – but that’s not a bad complaint! I have had many txts and emails from friends asking for your details and I have been recommending them to anyone looking to book a band for their wedding.
Thanks again & best wishes,
I just wanted to say I was at my friends Maritta and James' wedding on Saturday and wanted to say how amazing the band were !!!! I have more friends planning their big days and will definitely be recommending them !!
They were absolutely top class !!! 😉
Nick & Mairead
I just wanted to drop you a quick note to thank you very much for an excellent night on the 28th Dec. Everyone at the wedding loved the band. I heard many of our guests comment that you guys were the best wedding band they’d ever seen. Mairead thought it was amazing and as for me, well the fact I got to stage dive was the icing on the cake!
More than happy to give our recommendation should you need it.