Slipstream Party + Wedding Band
Setlist & Reviews Below:
Slipstream is led by a female lead singer Sarah as an incredible high-energy 4 (with an option of an 8 piece including brass section) wedding and events band. Slipstream can also offer a unique wedding day package for brides and grooms – comprising of music from the ceremony, drinks reception, party band and DJ, keeping your guests entertained for the whole day!
With an eclectic repertoire that spans the decades, from soulful classics to modern hits, this band ensures that every performance is a journey through musical time. Whether you’re dancing the night away to the timeless tunes of the 80s, or singing your heart out to contemporary chart-toppers, Slipstream’s captivating performances are a testament to their combined experience, spanning over 50 years combined.
Whether it’s an intimate wedding, a corporate event, a roaring party, or just a night in your local bar, Slipstream’s professionalism and versatility shine through. With a knack for reading the crowd and delivering the perfect setlist, they transform every occasion into a memorable musical experience and you will have a filled dance floor guaranteed!
Meet the band:
Sarah – Lead Vocals
Alan – Lead Guitar
Dave – Bass Guitar
Wayne – Drums
Brass section can be added for bigger events
Among all the decisions you have to make when organising your wedding booking a band is one of the big ones. Slipstream came highly recommended and they didn’t disappoint. The dancefloor was packed from the first dance and all our guests were highly complementary of Slipstream. Thanks so much for helping to make it a night to remember.
Laura & Sean
Absolutely brilliant night last night. Had the place rocking from the very first song. Can’t wait for the next time.
Very good band, ideal at a wedding, singer is excellent.
Guys played in the Old Ship in Arklow last Sat where my partner had his birthday party. Brilliant atmosphere! You kept everyone on their feet. Great gig really enjoyed it!
Great band, great chemistry with each other and with crowd.
We came down from Belfast six of us, had a brilliant night, the music was brilliant, would definitely come down again to hear them highly recommended, entertainment amazing, singing brilliant.
They simply rock the event. Incredible nice performance I just witnessed tonight in Dublin and just can say how awesome they are! They make sure that you will never forget the evening – Keep on going Slipstream, you are simply fantastic.
SETLIST FOR SLIPSTREAM
- Kings of Leon – Sex on Fire
- Walk The Moon – Shut Up and Dance
- George Ezra – Paradise
- Bruno Mars – Marry You
- The White Stripes – Seven Nation Army
- George Ezra – Shotgun
- Bryan Adams – Summer of ‘69
- Queen – I Want to Break Free
- David Bowie – Let’s Dance
- Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk
- Mark Ronson/Amy Winehouse – Valerie
- Earth, Wind & Fire – September
- Katrina and the waves – Walking on Sunshine
- ABBA – Medley
- Jackson Five – Blame It On The Boogie
- The Pointer Sisters – I’m So Excited
- Rufus & Chaka Khan – Ain’t Nobody
- Tina Turner – The Best
- Madonna – Like a Prayer
- Florence And The Machine – You’ve Got the Love
- Spice Girls – Wannabe
- OutKast – Hey Ya
- Robin Thicke – Blurred Lines
- GALA – Freed From Desire
- The Killers – Mr. Brightside
- Guns N’ Roses – Sweet Child O’ Mine
- Bon Jovi – Livin’ on a Prayer
- Jet – Are You Gonna Be My Girl
- Thin Lizzy – Whiskey in the Jar
- Stevie Nicks – Edge of Seventeen
- Tina Tuner – Proud Mary
- Gloria Gaynor – I Will Survive
- Bill Medley/Jennifer Warnes – Time of My Life
- AC/DC – Highway
- Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody
- 4 Non Blondes – What’s Up?
- Fleetwood Mac – The Chain
- Journey – Don’t Stop Believing
- Chuck Berry – Johnny B Goode
- Elvis – Suspicious Minds
- Donna Summer – Hot Stuff
- Michael Sembello – Maniac
- The Cranberries – Zombie