About The Midnight Revellers
The Midnight Revellers are available as a 4 piece band, and any combination of the group is happy to perform at your special event. They can supply Ceremony Music, Reception Music, Party band, and Trad Band. Perfect for Wedding Bands Ireland, Day after the Wedding parties, BBQ’s, and all Corporate functions.
Andrew McCarthy - Guitar and Vocals
Meg LaGrandeur - Fiddle and Vocals
Kevin Curran - Drums, percussion, Bodhrán, and Backing Vocals
Chris Byrne - Bass Guitar
- Church ceremony - For the church all you need is the golden voice of Andrew and his guitar, and if you add Meg in then you will have lush harmonies with beautiful emotion to perfectly set the mood.
- Reception (ONE Man Band) Andrew on his own can entertain your guests with his diverse set of songs.
- TWO-Man Band - To liven things up add in Kevin on percussion, Bodhrán, and backing vocals
- THREE piece Trad Band - Andrew, Meg, and Kevin in combination make an incredible trad band. You are guaranteed reels and jigs, as well as classic Irish folk songs, and some modern hits with a twist! Both Andrew and Meg will sing their own songs, with pitch perfect harmonies blending together. It is easy to add extra members to the Trad band, and if you would like a Flute, Accordion, Banjo, or anything else added to the lineup please enquire.
- Party For your big party we recommend getting the big guns out, namely the Drums and Bass. Whether you want to go with the 3 piece (Andrew, Chris, and Kevin) or the 4 Piece (Andrew, Chris, Kevin, and Meg), you are in for a fantastic night of dancing to hits! The band are versatile and great at judging a crowd, so rest assured they will get the party going.
Just wanted to touch base with you now were home from honeymoon!
Well what can we say about the midnight revellers....... Only they were absolutely amazing!!
They were so professional and great to deal with! Our first dance was just magical the way the delivered it was spine tingling and superb and drew comments from all our guests!
The dance floor was jammed from start to finish which we were delighted with! The flow between band and DJ was seamless! Big shout out to DJ for letting me perform MANIAC to close the night! Is there anywhere else we could write a review?? Please pass on our gratitude to the lads!
Lindsey & Steven Dalton
Jamie & Kate
The wedding was perfect... we couldn't have wished for a better day! and the weather held out as well
With regards the Midnight Revellers and the DJ, they were awesome – top class! This was the first wedding I’ve experienced where the band kept the crowd going with great song after great song. The band/DJ were that good we couldn't get people to leave! It felt like a mini festival with the marquee setting etc…
We are so happy we went with Midnight Revellers/DJ. Anybody looking for a live band that interacts with the audience, gets the crowd going and understand their audience these would be our 1st choice.
Many thanks again for your help.
Jamie & Kate
Philippa McMahon & Richard
We can't thank you and the guys enough for keeping the dance floor full on our wedding day! Honestly you guys were fantastic and there wasn't a quiet moment, which is exactly what we were after. Everyone was singing and dancing all night and singing your praises for days afterwards! And an extra, enormous thank you to Andy for playing our first song, Blackbird. It meant an awful lot to us and we really appreciate the effort he went to to play the song.
Claire Cox and Daniel
The DJ and particularly band were phenomenal! Many guests were super impressed with them and had a phenomenal time dancing away – dance floor was always full! Thanks again to both Band and DJ, they really made an outstanding party!
Thanks a million for playing at our Christmas Party – it was a brilliant night. The songs were spot on and got everyone up dancing. And there was a great dynamic with the crowd getting us all to sing along! Hope to have you back next year.
- Suspicious - Minds Elvis
- Proud Mary - Tina Turner
- Bad Moon Rising - CCR
- Down on the Corner - CCR
- Satisfaction - Rolling Stones
- Paint It Black - Rolling Stones
- I'm a believer - The Monkeys
- Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
- Save The Last Dance For Me - The Drifters
- Dancing In The Moonlight - Thin Lizzy
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
- Dancing in the Dark - Bruce Springsteen
- Moondance - Van Morrison
- Signed Sealed Delivered - Stevie Wonder
- Won't Back Down - Tom Petty
- Free Fallin' - Tom Petty
- I Got My Mind Set on You - George Harrison
- Here Comes The Sun - Beatles
- Hard Days Night - Beatles
- She Loves You - Beatles
- Me & Julio - Paul Simon
- Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations
- You Shook Me All Night - ACDC
- Psycho Killer - Talking Heads
- Gloria - Van Morrison
- Dock of the Bay - Otis Redding
- Rocky Road To Dublin - The Dubliners
- Wild Rover - The Dubliners
- Irish Rover - The Dubliners
- The Ferryman - The Dubliners
- Dirty Old Town - The Dubliners
- Raglan Road - The Dubliners
- The Auld Triangle - The Dubliners
- Dublin in The Rare Old Times - The Dubliners
- Carrickfergus - The Dubliners
- Grace - The Dubliners
- Spanish Lady - The Dubliners
- The Leaving of Liverpool You couldn't have come at a better time - Luka Bloom
- Follow me up to carlow - Planxty
- Last Nite - The Strokes
- Ho Hey - The Lumineers
- Dancing Shoes - Arctic Monkeys
- Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men
- Little Lion Man - Mumford & Sons
- All These Things - The Killers
- New Shoes - Paolo Nutini
- Candy - Paolo Nutini
- Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
- Sing - Ed Sheeran
- Happy - Pharell Williams
- Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- In My Life - Beatles
- If Not For You - Bob Dylan
- It Must Be Love - Madness
- Fly Me To The Moon - Frank Sinatra
- LOVE - Nat King Cole
- Blackbird - Beatles
- Breathless - Nick Cave
- Ring of Fire - Johnny Cash
- Jackson - Johnny Cash
- Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash
- Galway Girl - Steve Earl
- Wagon Wheel - Darius Rucker
- I Useta Lover - Saw Doctors
- Fisherman’s Blues - The Waterboys
- Blue Suede Shoes - Elvis
- Rock Around The Clock - Bill Hayley
- Jailhouse Rock - Elvis