The Logues – About us
We are proud to represent Ireland’s Best Traditional Irish Band: The Logues! This is a 5 piece band made up of drums, bass, acoustic guitar, mandolin, banjo, tin whistle, and vocals. Should you be on the lookout for wedding bands in Cork, Dublin, or anywhere else in Ireland, They are the perfect Trad Band for your event! The Logues have been bringing their folk-rock circus to audiences throughout the north and south of Ireland and parts of the UK since 2006 when they formed for what was supposed to be a one-off gig. For The Logues – one of the best Irish trad bands in the country, the gig offers just kept coming and in the last couple of years have played at spots at various Irish festivals (Donegal Town Festival, Mary of Dungloe, and the Ballyshannon Folk Festival to name but a few) and they were even invited to be part of the official Pogues aftershow party! They are one of the showcase members of Wedding Bands Ireland. The band has just completed a series of dates in The Netherlands and is in the early stages of planning a UK tour next summer.
- The Pogues – Streams of Whiskey
- If I should Fall from Grace with God - Sally MacLennane
- The Dubliners – Whiskey in the Jar
- Poitin Medley - Rare Old Times
- Old Crow Medicine Show – Wagon Wheel
- Saw Doctors – I used to love her
- Flogging Molly – Drunken Lullibies
- Steve Earle – Galway Girl
- Goats Don’t Shave – Hills of Donegal
- ...and more!
- Lilly Allen – It’s not fair
- Michael Jackson – Beat it
- Pink Floyd – Wish you were here
- Tenacious D – Tribute
- Neil Diamond – Sweet Caroline
- Tom Petty – Free Falling, Learning to Fly
- Bruce Springsteen – I’m on Fire
- Bruce Springsteen – Goin’ Down
- Of Monsters and Men – Little Talks
- ...and more!