• 5 Piece wedding and function band • Female and Male lead vocals • Vocals, guitar, bass, keys, and drums • Highly experienced musicians • Dublin based – nationwide availability • Multi-genre repertoire • Funk pop band • 2 x 60 minute set as standard • Option to add 60-minute pre-dinner reception background set • Option to add DJ • High quality and fully PAT tested P.A. • Glowing references from happy clients •
Twisted Hits Bio
Twisted Hits is Ireland’s freshest Covers Band. They take the songs you know and love to dance to and give them a fresh and funky makeover that promises to have everybody dancing. Made up of Ireland’s finest musicians; Chrissie (Blacktye / The Back Alley Band), Floyd (The Floyd Earl Band), Leo (Supertonic Sound Club / Vinci), Domo (Composer) and Mick (Samantha Mumba) came together to form a Covers Band Super Group. They bring their exceptional musical skills to your event to ensure that the party keeps going well into the night.
1. Can’t get you out of my head – Kylie Minogue
2. I feel love – Donna Summer
3. The tears of a clown – Smokey Robinson
4. Crazy – Gnarls Barkley
5. Could you be loved? – Bob Marley
6. Rolling in the deep – Adele
7. 9 to 5 – Dolly Parton
8. I wish – Stevie Wonder
9. I can’t go for that (no can do) – Hall & Oats
10. You to me are everything – The Real Thing
11. The Power of Love – Huey Lewis and the News
12. You can’t hurry love – The Supremes
13. We are the champions – Queen
14. Sweet home Alabama – Lynyrd Skynyrd
15. Creep – Radiohead
16. Rainy night in Georgia – Randy Crawford
17. Skyfall – Adele
18. Let’s Dance – David Bowie
19. No roots – Alice Merton
20. I will survive – Gloria Gaynor
21. Locked out of Heaven – Bruno Mars
22. Something got me started – Simply Red
23. Car Wash – Rose Royce
24. Yes Sir, I can boogie – Baccara
25. Now that we’ve found love – Third World
26. Groove is in the heart – Deee-Lite
27. Smooth Criminal – Michael Jackson
28. Sex on fire – Kings of Leon
29. Freedom – Wham!
30. Baby jane – Rod Stewart
31. Shout – Lulu
32. Everybody needs somebody to love – Blues brothers
33. Shake your tail feather – Blues Brothers
34. I wan’na be like you (The monkey song) – Luis Prima
35. Sweet child o’ mine – Guns n Roses
36. Sing it back – Moloko
Twisted Hits – Meet the Band
Rebecca Mills, Events Manager, The RDS I have no hesitation in recommending Twisted Hits for any event. They were extremely professional in all my dealings with them. They made the whole process very easy and filled me with confidence before the event even started. I was so happy with my choice - as soon as they started to play people got up and started dancing - which made me look good! Thanks to all of the band for a great night - I look forward to booking you again soon.
Kate and Richard Jone Thank you for playing our wedding. The band were brilliant and a great set list that worked perfectly for the party we had. The version of our first dance song exceeded what I had hoped for. The band were so tight musically and the singing was unbelievably good. The guests kept complimenting us on how good the band were, and we were delighted to have you there. Hope to see the band again very soon and once again – Thank you.
Joanne and Alan Groves Twisted Hits were really easy to work with. They learned my first dance song and put their twist on it which was brilliant. They were very friendly and interacted well with the crowd. I would recommend them to everybody!
Rachel and Paul McNamara We had Twisted Hits at our wedding in February and they were fantastic! From the moment I contacted Floyd I knew we were in good hands and we had made the right choice. We went to see them play before booking and saw how they got the crowd going. Before our wedding they liaised with the venue to ensure that PA, timings, space in the room were all correct, making sure it was all boxed off and one less thing for me to deal with. On the day they arrived in plenty of time and opened the show with Let’s Dance by David Bowie – this set the mood for the night. They have a huge range of songs so that all ages are covered and everybody, young and old are dancing. I have no hesitation in recommending Twisted Hits to anybody who wants a great band for their wedding.
Mike and Sarah Byrne I cannot thank you enough for making our night so special. We booked Twisted Hits for our wedding and had many conversations about the set list. We needn’t have worried – they knew exactly what they were doing and made sure to have everybody on the dance floor all night. The band were so friendly and set up in loads of time that all my worries were taken away and the night worked so well. Thank you Twisted Hits!