About Brass Tacks
'Brass Tacks' as the name suggests, offer you the essentials in party music entertainment for your wedding or corporate event.
This rocking little 4 piece comprises of accomplished musicians who have played with successful acts like The Frames, Bell-X1, James Vincent Mc Morrow, Jerry Fish, & more giving them a wealth of experience in the entertainment and gigging world.
Their set list is upbeat and fun from the moment they hit the stage and throughout. Playing all the classics from all genres, but mostly selected to keep people dancing on the floor all night. Even their slow set is upbeat. Adapt at being able to learn songs quickly and precisely, 'Brass Tacks' gladly take first dance requests and other requests to suit your taste for your event.
Brass Tacks can also offer you a jazz/lounge trio for your drinks or pre dinner reception. Playing some smooth instrumentals and old jazz classics creating a cool atmosphere while your guests mingle.
"When it comes down to brass tacks, the band are either good or they're not. This band are brilliant."
Gráinne & Frank Gallen
Without doubt, the Brass Tacks were one of the highlights of our wedding party. They had everyone up dancing to their wide variety of music, so much so people didn't want them to finish! Such a talented, sound and professional band, they even had us up singing at the end! We'd happily recommend them to anyone for their wedding or party.
Thanks for all your help in relation to the band and DJ.
Gráinne & Frank
Brass Tacks without a doubt, made our wedding party. Every single guest was on the dance floor at one point or another and everyone had such a laugh singing along!
Marianne & Will
When it comes down to ‘brass tacks’, the bands are either good or they’re not.
This band is BRILLIANT.
- “Valerie” Amy Winehouse
- “Gimme Some Lovin” Sam & Dave
- “Sir Duke” Stevie Wonder
- “Brown Sugar” The Rolling Stones
- “Need A Dollar” Aloe Black
- “The Weight” The Band
- You Really Got Me” The Kinks
- “I shot the Sheriff” Eric Clapton
- “Higher & Higher” Jackie Wilson
- “La Grange” ZZ Top
- “Folsolm Prison” Johnny Cash
- “Superstition” Stevie Wonder
- “Always On The Run” Lenny Kravitz
- “Lonely Boy” The Black Keys
- “Last Request” Paolo Nuitni
- “Purple Rain” Prince
- “I wish” Stevie Wonder
- Across 110th Street” Bobby Womack
- “Play that funky music” Wild Cherry
- “Message In A Bottle” The Police
- “Locked Outta Heaven” Bruno Mars
- “One of these nights” The Eagles
- “Long Train Running” Doobie Brothers
- “Come Together” The Beatles
- “Pump It Up” Elvis Costello
- “Blame it on the Boogie” Jackson 5
- “Life In the Fast Lane” The Eagles
- “My Sherona” The Knack
- “Are U Gonna Be My Girl” Jet
- “Runnin Down A Dream” Tom Petty
- “Money for nothing” Dire Straits
- “Billy Jean” Michael Jackson
- “Beat It” Michael Jackson
- “Alright Now” Free
- “Highway To Hell” AC/DC
- “Are you Gonna Go My Way” Lenny Kravitz
- “Hey Jude” The Beatles